Monday, December 14, 2015

Final

Overview:

I chose the user interview with Astrid and her mother to base my solution off of. Astrid's mother was concerned with Astrid's anxiety and doing well in school. I decided to base my project off of these two aspects. With my solution of Sensi Products I enhanced the person to person relationship between Astrid and the adults in her life to help her in areas of high anxiety as well as subjects she may struggle with. The design features are appropriate for each device depending on the user. What Astrid is exposed to on the Sensi-paper, differs from what her teachers and mother is exposed to through Sensi-View. The unique interface design correlates a hand drawn effect keeping the look and feel playful while coexisting with a beautiful gradient with colors in correlation with how the anxiety is read throughout Sensi-View; ranging from a high energy orange to a calming purple. I took risks throughout the design by having a non-traditional home screen in the orientation of a graph, but allowed for all features to still be accessible.

Presentation:












No comments:

Post a Comment