Thursday, March 12, 2015

process update

To further my exploration on my foldable method I added information about the environmental effects of the event, the role people had in the event, and the economic after effects from the event. I also added the magnetic quality of the bird which in turn keeps the foldable closed until removed to expose the information inside.







To expand on the process of the design of my informational app I decided to refine the screen measurements to fit those of an iPad instead of iPhone. I also expanded the content and as well as the way it was presented. I even added the aspect of the "home" button as a way to return to the second screen of choices. 














My original third piece was a type of pop up book idea. I decided to replace this with an idea less in similarity to the foldable. Instead I pursued a more 3-dimensional approach with an interactive display of gloves and feathers to show the information in a different untraditional way. 







No comments:

Post a Comment