Tuesday, March 31, 2015

papanek’s morphological analysis

For this morphological analysis applied to my project I expanded on the three aspects expected and used for idea formation within the project which was format, support, and primary imagery. For format I thought of a range of interactive displays, or strictly informational, or even a combination of the two. I attempted to come up with a list of formats with slight ideas already in mind. In terms of support or message I wanted to take a stance on the effects of the oil spill and what that meant for us and future actions today. I wanted to use a combination of ethos and logos to drive home a point of realization, minor guilt, and then inspiration for change. For primary imagery I chose inspiration from the poster itself and the content I wanted to portray.

No comments:

Post a Comment