Thursday, April 2, 2015

refined 1st three



To refine my interactive feather display I remade all of the attached cards with the proper color to better correlate with the original poster. I also made a title card for the head feather responsible for holding the piece during display. In addition to remaking the cards I also took the opportunity to reword some of them for better understanding and comprehension.




To refine my foldable, I remade the characters and refined their original shapes. I remade the foldable using better paper for the magnet to work as well as more accurate in color to the original poster. The magnet is now a full magnetic cut out oppose to the paper one before. 















The refined app consists now of consistent home buttons with refined more clear material and representations of content. The refined app, in stills, can be viewed mocked up on an iPad and if chosen for the final piece, will be made interactive for a full mock up prototype experience. 





No comments:

Post a Comment