Thursday, April 2, 2015

Refined 2nd pieces




To refine and mock up my sticker poster concept I worked with the upper type so it was more legible instead of it competing with the dipping "oil". I also decided to add in the barcode to the app and a note inspiring the public to educate themselves on the BP oil spill. When mocking up this poster to street view I entertained the idea of giving out keychains in the shape of drops to combine the keychain idea as well as making it piece two to the app. 



My original piece 2 idea for the app was a give away key chain that corresponded with the visuals inspired by the original poster, and used to organize the information in the app itself. These corresponding visuals on the key chain each have their own wording inspiring it's owner to conserve for a future of less oil dependency with a barcode connecting to the app itself placed on one of the four sides displayed. 


For the second piece corresponding with the foldable, I decided to go into the direction of a magnet to reflect on the usage of a magnet in the piece itself. From there I decided to expand into some other "take away" reminder ideas like a set of bumper stickers. Behind this was the idea of spreading the word and inspiring others to conserve oil for a better future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment